Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Notes from SJMC

Hi SJMC Team Members in Tanzania: I'm excited for all of you, but also for me. This is my first blog! It's 4:35 PM, and I'm sitting here in the FANS office wondering what your day was like today in Tanzania. I can only imagine the sights and sounds you are experiencing daily. I've read your note, Meghan, and am totally mezmerized. I can actually see the images you describe. Now I understand the comment people make when they return from Tanzania -- "that the experience changes your life forever." Your SJMC Family is proud of you and the work you are doing for some of the poorest of God's People. I'm certain He will bless you and watch over you as you continue to bring hope and healthy change to the people of Karatu and surrounding communities. Stay safe. Nancy Ashwood

No comments: